Taylors is proud to sponsor the luncheon for the International Stability Operations Association (ISOA) Ukraine Conference to be held in Warsaw, Poland September 13-15, 2022.
ISOA is a global partnership of private sector, non-profit, and non-governmental organizations providing critical services in fragile environments worldwide. ISOA is committed to raising the standards of stability operations to ensure sound and ethical professionalism and transparency in the conduct of peacekeeping, post-conflict reconstruction and disaster relief activities.
The evolving situation in Ukraine will be explored in this event in sessions focusing on security, energy, training, logistics, and other needed contracting support from organizations conducting stability operations.
PANEL TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Humanitarian Response, Stabilization and Reconstruction: Strategies for Rebuilding Ukraine
- The European Energy Dilemma
- Countering Global Threats & Ideologies
- Changing Fortunes and the Tyranny of Logistics
- Security Threats to People, Data, and Infrastructure
- Interoperability: Facilitating Training Beyond Borders
- Europe and NATO in the Interregnum: Political and Military Changes in 2022
- Locating and Neutralizing Threats from Unexploded Ordinance
- Voices from Ukraine: The Impact of War on the Women and Families of Ukraine
- U.S. Agency Infrastructure & Engineering Initiatives in Europe
- Wicked Problems in Civil-Military Interaction
- A VUCA World: Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity in Europe
- Update: Ukraine Six Months Later
- EUCOM State of the Theater